Use L1 to set power to 100%. Bring the XDrone Nano to a hover at an altitude of 10 feet. Press and hold R1 (hold R1 until you hear a constant beep) , while holding R1 then push down on the right joystick. Let go of R1 and the right joystick after a back flip has been completed.
Articles in this section
- How do I do a back flip?
- I'm having a hard time flying my XDrone Nano outdoors. What can I do?
- How do I make my XDrone Nano rotate counter-clockwise/clockwise?
- How do I fly my XDrone Nano left/right?
- How do I fly my XDrone Nano forward/backward?
- How do I make my XDrone Nano hover?
- How do I sync controller to my XDrone Nano?
- How do I power on my XDrone Nano?
- How To Do Flips (XDrone Nano)
- How To Use L1 (Power Selector) - XDrone Nano