Learn how to use L1 (power selector). L1 is the button on the top-left corner of the controller. Press L1 to change power level. Everyt time you press L1 you'll hear 1, 2, or 3 beeps. 1 beep = Power Level 1 (40% power), 2 beeps = Power Level 2 (70% power), and 3 beeps = Power Level 3 (100% power)
Articles in this section
- How do I do a back flip?
- I'm having a hard time flying my XDrone Nano outdoors. What can I do?
- How do I make my XDrone Nano rotate counter-clockwise/clockwise?
- How do I fly my XDrone Nano left/right?
- How do I fly my XDrone Nano forward/backward?
- How do I make my XDrone Nano hover?
- How do I sync controller to my XDrone Nano?
- How do I power on my XDrone Nano?
- How To Do Flips (XDrone Nano)
- How To Use L1 (Power Selector) - XDrone Nano